Home for the night, on-demand taxi service is available until 31 December 2022
connections between Helsinki Airport and
the Lappeenranta local public transport area for passengers whose flights
arrive late at night or depart early in the morning.
taxi from Helsinki Airport to Lappeenranta departs at approximately 23:30
taxi from Lappeenranta to Helsinki Airport departs at approximately 03:00
and is scheduled to arrive at Helsinki Airport by 06:00.
connections between Kouvola railway
station and the Lappeenranta local public transport area for passengers
whose train between Helsinki and Kouvola arrives or departs late at night.
to Friday for the following train connections:
Mon-Sun, 23:59-01:40 (departure from the airport on the P-train at 23:56)
Mon-Fri, 04:50-06:34 (arrival to the airport on the I-train at 06:33)
- The taxi
from Lappeenranta to the train departs at approximately 03:30 so that
passengers will catch the train connection mentioned above.
taxi from Kouvola departs at the earliest 10 minutes from the actual
arrival of the train, or earlier if all the passengers who have booked
the taxi in advance are aboard.
Booking the taxi:
- Call Taksi Saimaa Oy at +358 200 60 400 (€1.08/call + €1.01/min.) or send email to email@example.com
- You should book the taxi at least 24 hours before the taxi’s estimated departure time.
- You can choose to be picked up at your home address or at Lappeenranta Airport.
- The taxi connection also serves people who have not booked in advance, if there are seats available.
- The pick-up time is agreed with the customer in connection with the booking / notified in the booking confirmation.
- When booking the Helsinki Airport pick-up, you must also provide the number of your flight.
- Passengers are charged €87.50/one-way connection (incl. VAT) between Helsinki Airport and the Lappeenranta local public transport area.
- Passengers are charged €50/one-way connection (incl. VAT) between the Kouvola railway station and the Lappeenranta local public transport area.
- For pick-ups / drop-offs outside the Lappeenranta local public transport area, the taxi operator charges an extra fee based on the taxi fare.
- Payments by cash and debit or credit cards are accepted.
Local public transport area: