Bookings sports facilities
Reservation enquiries and booking
puh. 040 8461678
puh. 040 6738930
puh. 040 3584865
Lappeenranta Sports Building
tel. 0400 157 504
You can also make reservations online through the reservation calendar; see the guide below.
Guide for browsing sports facilities in the reservation calendar
You can find the reservation calendar through the link: Reservation calendar
- In WebTimmi, clink the link for the reservation calendar (Varauskalenteri) or select “Varaukset, Varauskalenteri” (Reservation, Reservation calendar ) in the drop-down list.
- Select the venue under Tilaprofiili (Facility profile). Select the preferred facility from the main headings
- For more information, select the blue info buttons on the main page.
WebTimmi registration guide
Register as a user in the Sports Department’s facilities after reading the registration instructions. If you do not register, you cannot search reservations in WebTimmi.
- After your registration is processed and approved, you will be sent a username and password by email.
- Log in with the username and password.
- Search is done through Tilaprofiili (Facility profile) – this search function shows all sports facilities.
- Enter your name and contact information under Varaajan tiedot (Details of the person making the reservation). In case an organisation, the registered user must be a representative approved by the sports organisation or community.
- If the person paying is the same person who made the reservation, do not fill in the Maksajan tiedot (Payer’s information) field. If the payer is different, you need to fill in the Maksajan tiedot (Payer’s information) field as well. In case of an organisation, enter the name of the organisation in the payer’s information along with the organisation’s address, telephone number and email.