The job voucher is a valuable opportunity to find employment and gain work experience. The voucher is worth €1,500. The benefit is paid to the employer for salary costs.
If you are a graduate of Saimaa Vocational College Sampo, apply for the job voucher and find employment!
Next application period is 10 Mach - 7 April 2023!
During this application period 10 March - 7 April, the voucher can be applied for by persons under the age of 30 who have graduated from Saimaa Vocational College Sampo and whose municipality of residence is Lappeenranta, Imatra, Ruokolahti, Rautjärvi, Parikkala or Lemi.
The total number of vouchers available during this application period is 11. If the number of applications exceeds the number of vouchers distributed, the vouchers will be drawn among the applicants by municipality. The application period is 10 March - 7 April 2023.
Number of vouchers by municipality 2023
Lappeenranta 10 vouchers, of which 3 will be distributed during this application period
Imatra 10 vouchers, of which 3 will be distributed during this application period
Rautjärvi 2 vouchers, of which one will be distributed during this application period
Ruokolahti 2 vouchers, of which both will be distributed during this application period
Parikkala one voucher, which will be distributed during this application period
Lemi one voucher, which will be distributed during this application period
You can apply for a job voucher if you
- are a resident of Lappeenranta, Imatra, Rautjärvi, Ruokolahti, Lemi or Parikkala under 30 years of age
- have graduated from Saimaa Vocational College Sampo during
- do not yet have a job.
Instructions on how to apply for the job voucher
- When you know your graduation date, fill in an online application form at the bottom of this page.
- If you enter military or non-military service immediately after your graduation, you can still apply for a job voucher and use the voucher after completing the service.
- The voucher is valid for 1,5 years from the date of issue.
- If there are more applicants than the number of vouchers distributed, the vouchers will be drawn. The selected persons will be sent a personal notification.
- When you receive information about being granted a job voucher worth €1,500, look for a job.
- If you need help looking for a job and/or making a CV, you can always come to Ohjaamo or contact an Ohjaamo youth worker.
- When you have found a job, fill in the job voucher agreement sent to you by e-mail together with the employer and deliver it to Ohjaamo either as a scanned copy by e-mail or as a paper version.
- The voucher is worth €1,500.
- Minimum working hours are 20 hours per week.
- Daily minimum working hours are 4 hours.
- The period of employment is at least 3 months.
- The employee is paid in accordance with the relevant collective agreement or, in the absence of an applicable collective agreement, a normal and reasonable salary.
- The job voucher must be used to cover the employee’s salary costs and statutory employer costs.
- The company must not have any obstacles to employment (lay-offs, etc.).
- The young person can work in a company with a business ID in South Karelia.
- The company is responsible for the obligations of the employer.
- The employee fills in the job voucher agreement together with the employer (delivered to the young person’s e-mail).